These basic tips are great ways to market your services no matter how big or small your product or service is. They can be applied to just about any business strategy or plan.
- Make your product or service extra special. Clients will notice and will refer your services to their family and friends.
- Give potential customers a taste. If they like the basics, they will most likely upgrade.
- Give them something for free. People may feel obligated to return the favor to you. This will help build trust and establish relationships with your potential customers.
- Network! It doesn’t matter who you tell. Word of mouth is one of the best ways to market yourself.
- Persistence is the key. Don’t be discouraged by one bad experience.
- Build excitement. Have a new product coming out? Drop hints. Let people know it’s coming soon.
- Create customized gifts to distribute at events such as t shirts, pens, water bottles, mugs, and bags with your logo printed on them to increase brand awareness.